Busy busy babes. Here are a few tips to get your home into tip top shop no matter what life throws your way:
- Boxes and Bins: Fast storage to keep things in check. You can always return to them when you have to reorganize and throw out what you no longer have a use for.
- Tray Chic: Trays and trinket holders are the perfect place to toss and store those little things. No more spending hours of searching for your keys, rings, or phones when you have these pretty places to put them.
- A-Door-Able: Utilize the back of closet doors and kitchen cabinets by putting up white boards, hooks, and more for notes and hanging storage. They’ll keep you in check!
- Baskets: Use baskets to store bills, mail, socks, and more. Designating a place for these little things, that tend to get out of hand, will keep it all under control.
- Love Your Laundry: Laundry is the worst. Make the space actually inviting by creating a storage system where kids can color sort on-the-go and putting cleaning aids in tidy containers.